How to Buy
From the gallery
To purchase from the Gallery please refer to the name shown in the gallery and I will connect regarding pricing and delivery. You'll find the name in the caption of the enlarged view of the painting.
Commission a custom painting
To commission a custom piece please call or email, so we can set a time to talk about the concept. A custom piece is approximately a 4-week* process, as follows:
I would love to talk to you about your idea or concept of a commissioned piece. I am also happy to create the vision with you, if you have a space in mind for your personal creation or if you intend to gift a piece to a friend or family member and not sure what exactly would be an ideal for them.
The Commissioned Process Overview:
- Client Consultation
- Artist Creation
- Pick-up / Shipping
WEEK 1: Client Consultation
Client consultations can be done over the phone or in person and take approximately 30 min, during which time we discuss the following:
- Purpose & placement of the art (photo of the wall space, if possible)
- Canvas/medium options
- Theme, object, motif, idea, topic, colour
- Style preferences (if possible, provide photos for style reference)
- Ideal completion date
- Options for delivery, pick-up, shipping
- A 25% deposit is required when order is placed.
- Deposit is refundable within 3 weeks if client rejects 3 art drafts presented
WEEK 2-3: Artist Creation
- Artist will present a detailed series of photos of draft concept for client confirmation
- Up to 3 edits or modifications are included in your quote
- If further edits or modifications are needed, a $250 fee per edit will apply
- Full payment is required when art piece is confirmed
WEEK 4: Pick-up / Shipping
Once final payment is received, your custom art is prepared for pick-up and/or shipping.
* Process may be expedited on special request. Be sure to include preferred completion date.
Interested in shopping from Malene Grotrian fashion design/clothing line? www.MaleneGrotrian.com